Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us
martes
  The Westin Bubble
Haven't posted in ages because I am living in a bubble-- a Westin bubble.

I am learning a lot but have a full schedule with limited pee breaks.
I think this is what they call baptism by fire...

I guess I am a sink-or-swim type learner anyway-- whatever that means. I've always worked well under pressure. Tomorrow I get to dissect a heart... Wooooooooooooooheeeeeeeeeee

It is such an awesome experience... I get to work with really wonderful people, a well-thought out curriculum, in a super fancy hotel. But, yeah, it is challenging and the hours are reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllly long. I still have energy at the end of the day (sort of) but my feet just can't make it! I am actually wearing tennis shoes to work!

Well, hope to have more time to say more next time... I will be doing this "gig" for three more weeks after this one... so by the time I get it down to a T it will be time to go look for an other job.

Boooooooooo hoooooooooooo!
 




<< Home
MY BLOG IS BEST VIEWED IN MOZILLA FIREFOX BROWSER!!!

Google
Most Recent Posts
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!! ♪   ワンちゃんのコーヒーはアボカドの泥簿だ! PARA MI HERMANO ♪   Loosing track of time-- studying for my cert... ♪   Rueda Congress in Miami (感謝の日よりサルサ!) ♪   Movies con carne ♪   Un Mes already?! ♪   Random 3-week update. ♪   Official 2 week milestone ♪   Cowboy hats, pick up trucks, and big guns!! ♪   May Day-- Round 1 ♪  

Time & Weather
Click for Kumamoto, Japan Forecast
KUMAMOTO,JAPAN
Click for San Antonio, Texas Forecast
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
Comments

Old Entries(ARCHIVES)
junio 2006 ♪   julio 2006 ♪   agosto 2006 ♪   septiembre 2006 ♪   octubre 2006 ♪   noviembre 2006 ♪   diciembre 2006 ♪   enero 2007 ♪   febrero 2007 ♪   marzo 2007 ♪   abril 2007 ♪   mayo 2007 ♪   junio 2007 ♪   julio 2007 ♪   agosto 2007 ♪   septiembre 2007 ♪   noviembre 2007 ♪   febrero 2008 ♪  

(keywords: salsa サルサ ダンス baile cuba mexico danza music 音楽 wear shoes kumamoto japan メキシコ 旅行 南米 スペイン語 英語 BTSJ)